Monday, August 27, 2007

Angels of Hope Bites the Dust or Not?

This just in from the Quest online magazine the breaking news that Elaine Thomas has decided to resign as minister from Angels of Hope MCC as of October 16th 2007. What will happen to Angels of Hope only time will tell. Will it survive or not, that is the question? Personally I wish Elaine all the luck and success in her new endeavors. Click Here for the full story.

One question I have is if she is resigning as minister and going into hospice care, does that mean that as I interpret it according to the By-Laws of the UFMCC that she is giving up her ministry credentials too? According to the way I read it if you don't have a church to minister to for a certain period of time or you resign then you forfeit your credentials. Correct me if I am wrong.

No comments: