Saturday, August 25, 2007

MMCC coverup or what?

The person responsible for this whole debacle has now requested that their comments be removed from my blog. As a journalist I am wondering if there is a cover up? What is the reason for this? Inquiring minds would like to know. It would be interesting to know the real truth. Wouldn't you like to know too?

Here is what was requested;

You do not have permission to put my text or email on your blog. Please take it off. There is a reason why I didn't send it to everyone.

Yes please tell us the real reason. There are after all three (3) music directors and no one was specifically named.

I invite any and all to contact the Pastor at Milwaukee Metropolitan Community Church and inquire about what is really going on at this email address MMCC Pastor Wendy

Just so that you know that anything sent via the internet can be intercepted and is not private unless it is encrypted. If it were, that would make me even more suspicious. All the more reason to wonder what you have to hide.

The Truth shall prevail



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since it appears the address link fails to work. Please email The Rev. Wendy at pastor@milmcc.org