Friday, April 27, 2007

Chocololic's Unite


If you are a chocoholic like I am you will be alarmed by the article in the Washington Post this morning. Chocolate Purists Alarmed by Proposal To Fudge Standards I read that as a direct assault on my palate. Every day I need a chocolate fix. Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, and even White Chocolate. I especially like Ambrosia Blue Ribbon Dark Chocolate. I for one will be really mad if they substitute some other "fat" in my chocolate. Its bad enough that you can't get your favorite cookies with Real Chocolate but some disgusting adulterated Fudge like covering that they dare to call chocolate.
In short I call all Chocoholics to unite and write or phone the Food and Drug Administration and protest. We want pure chocolate. It is a violation of our Constitutional right to the pursuit of happiness.
To life, liberty and the pursuit of
Chocolate.

No comments: