Monday, March 5, 2007

Update on the Leather Bar Arrests

The curious person that i am, I obtained the Police report of the incident that I mentioned below. Four guys were arrested for Lewd and Lascivious behavior. They posted bail and are scheduled to be tried just after the Real April Fools Day (April 15) . So far they are free on bond and whether they will have to serve any time or if they will be fined won't be known until then.

So what is the moral of the story? I'll say this. Its OK to cruise the gay bars and pick up a new trick but don't let lust get the better of you. Keep your zipper up and take him home or wherever and then do him in private. Yes indeed the cops do visit the bars and they will arrest you if you misbehave. I hope you get my drift. Have a good time and stay out of jail. That is no fun at all.

In the meantime I'll keep you posted as to the fate of our friends. Thats all for now.
TTFN
G.

No comments: