Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thought You'd Like to Know Dept.

IT COULDN'T HAPPEN TO A NICER GUY

Coral Ridge

Dr. Kennedy suffered a heart arrhythmia leading to cardiac arrest on Thursday, December 28. On Wednesday, January 3 he underwent a procedure to implant a pacemaker/defibrillator.
Worshipers at Fort Lauderdale's Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church offered prayers Sunday for the full recovery of the Rev. D. James Kennedy, the church's charismatic leader after he suffered a massive heart attack.
Kennedy, 76, a leading figure in the Christian conservative movement, was rushed to the hospital Thursday night after suffering the attack. His condition, initially seen as grave, has been showing improvement, church leaders told the congregation on Sunday.

Could this be God's vengeance for all the anti-gay venom he has been spouting against us? Is Karma finally catching up to him? I don't know but for some reason I have no sympathy for the man. That is too bad because I like him once upon a time. It wasn't until he decided to jump on the bandwagon along with the rest of the wingnuts and religious fanatics that I lost respect for him.
Don't get me wrong, I wish him a successful recovery, however I hope this is a wake up call for him and a sign that he must change his ways. God is shaking his finger at you Mr Kennedy. The next time you may go down for the count. Gods watching and I don't think he's too pleased with what is going on. He is telling you that he is still in charge and he isn't happy.

Just thought you would like to know.
TTFN

No comments: