Wednesday, March 28, 2007

La Garou at Forge conference this weekend

La Garou

Attention all you leather folks out there. La Garou a masculine Leather Group of FTM and SOFFA will be held at the FORGE Conference at the Four Points Sheraton Hotel by the airport this weekend March 30th to April 1st 2007. There will also be a Windy Moon Conclave held there along with a night at the Harbor Room on Saturday night. This would be a good time to meet some of our own and trade stories and who knows what else. (hint, hint for anyone bringing toys to play with?).
As a Leather person myself, I am looking forward to the event. I will be at the Milwaukee Metropolitan Community Church booth on and off through out the weekend. I'm hoping to meet some friends, some of which I have lost contact with there also. I will be covering the conference all during the weekend and posting pictures of the events as they occur.
This should prove to be an interesting weekend. I'm looking forward to a very busy weekend.

On a slightly more somber note a memorial service will be held at the Washington Park Senior Center for our dear departed Eldon Murray on Saturday at 1 pm. The Milwaukee Journal had a very good write up on Eldon in the newspaper. Click Here for the Obiturary and here for the Article. Reguardless of how you feel about him, if it weren't for Eldon much of what we take for granted here is Wisconsin would not be. For this reason I urge all who knew him to attend.

No comments: