Monday, May 14, 2007

Some random thoughts

Just a little tidbit came to mind about a conversation I had with a friend about the inclusion of LGBTQ inclusive churches in the Milwaukee area being linked to church web sites. It was my suggestion that the Milwaukee Metropolitan Community Church include in its list of links churches that are inclusive to LGBTQ people. I suggested two churches one of which was listed but the other as of this date has not. That Church is the First Unitarian Society of Milwaukee. It seems strange because they have historically been very outspoken for years on Gay and Lesbian issues. It is one of the few domination's to ordain openly gay and lesbian clergy. Much longer than any other domination as far as I know. So what is the problem?

I think it is time that Push comes to Shove. Don't you think?

No comments: