Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Good News about the Harbor Room

A real quickie this time, the Harbor Room is up and running. I went down to the Open Records section of the MPD and will be getting a report on the 'Anonymous Tip' and the consequent actions taken. I fully intend to report what I find here so stay tuned as more juicy tidbits are revealed. Later in the afternoon I called the Harbor Room and they informed me that everything was taken care of and that they were open for business as usual.

AN UPDATE ON THE OTHER LEATHER BAR ARRESTS

Checking the court records Two of the perpetrators have postponed their pleas till the just before Memorial day. According to the court records they expect guilty pleas. As to the other two, one has pleaded no contest and the other guilty. Now I wonder how this will reflect on the upcoming bar renewal coming up at the end of the month? Stay tuned and I'll let you know what happens.
To get a little history on the arrests check the February and then the March Archives for all the details.
Don't you just love the drama?

No comments: