Monday, December 8, 2008

News flash QLife magazine ceases publication

http://wisconsinlight.blogspot.com/

For all of you who may not know, but now you do QLife magazine has as of December 1 ceased publication. As of this date I have decided to resurrect the Wisconsin light online as a source of news and information as it happens. Because many of us do not get the newspaper or can get out to the bars to pick up our gay publications is my decision to start an online publication for your edification. Any business or any person wanting to publish information about their business, their bar or other publication or has any type of articles they would like to publish on the Wisconsin light online I would be happy to receive those articles and then be able to publish them on either this blog or the Wisconsin light online. Wisconsin light online has been established to create a news outlet where I intend to be as accurate and un-opinionated as possible. I can't claim that on Gary's dish. Of course that's why Gary's dish exists so that I can express my opinions anyway I see fit.

On the right hand side of this blog you will see a link that tells about me which you should click on in order to see the link to the Wisconsin light online I will also supply it herehttp://wisconsinlight.blogspot.com/ for your convenience. I guess it's sad to say that we lost another publication which I hope may be able to resurrect itself like a phoenix from the ashes. I wish the best of luck to the publishers of QLife magazine.

As a sidenote is my intention to set up a website for the Wisconsin light online so that we can publish a newspaper somewhat to the way it was published previously only as an online publication that you may be able to read at your convenience. It is also my hope that we will be able to allow people to download and print out the publication as a PDF document similar to the way Quest is doing it. We already own the domain name for the Wisconsin light and we already have a server lined up so within the next several months I hope to have it up and running.

No comments: